Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 18, 2012

McDonalds

Yep it doesn't matter where you live you all know those golden arches and what they mean....fatty food, lots of deep fried things, some of the highest calorie ice cream you can find. Yet knowing all this still does stop people (or me) from eating it.

and when you have gone so long with out it...... well sometimes it is rewarding to have some. I had a busy day and night for that matter and I didn't get home till 8:30pm. So I had to find something for dinner. Mick thankfully went to McDonalds and got dinner for him and this kids, but not me cause I always pass on fast food now. Well there wasn't anything in the house for me to really make a meal out of (I need to go shopping). So my sweet hubby got his shoes on and told me he was going back to McDonalds to get me dinner (its right across the street from my house....yeah Ouch!). I told him No but he went anyways. He got my old fave a 2 cheese burger meal with a Dr Pepper and he even got me a Rolo Mcflurry (OMG what was he thinking). It all looked really good....and I was really hungry.

I ate my fries first, and they were so yummy, then I had 1 of the cheese burgers and my McFlurry. I put it all in my etools and was pleasantly surprised. I was still OP!!! I had 17 DP left for the day and 18 WP I totally forgot I had!! My dinner was yummy and I feel every point was worth it. Sometime you just have to have that "I'm probably going to end up in the ER" meal. The best part for me was the first bite was just as satisfying as the last, and now I'm over it. I enjoyed it but I enjoy my fresh meals way more. No to mention it has made me feel really sluggish and is kinda weighing heavy in my stomach, good thing its almost bed time. :)

The Point........Indulge, once in a wile as long as its worth it. We are not perfect and never will be, so eat it be done and move on.
Yep it was good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment