Blogger Layouts

Friday, June 22, 2012

And another one bites the dust!

Another pound that is!! I feel like I'm on a roll lately its so nice!!! I lost .8 this week (almost a pound) and Ill take it!

Mick (my sweetie pie hubby) and I were talking today at his lunch and he gave me a big hug and said he was so proud of me. Its always nice to hear the support. I told him this is the smallest I have been since the kids have been born (who are 10 and soon to be 7 years old now, so its been a LONG time).

Mick said it was crazy to think that, then he said "pretty soon you'll be at the weight you where when we meet" (187). I told him yep and I cant wait, then I saw this look on his face, so I asked him what he was thinking. He said "We are going in to uncharted territory! I cant imagine you being smaller then that?" I laughed and said "what are you going to do when the day comes and I weight 150?" he just laughed and said very lovingly "I cant tell you the kids are in the room" We both cracked up and he gave me another hug and told me again how proud of me he is.

Its so nice to have an amazing support system at home. Mick and the kids are so into it with me and encourage me like no one else. Support is key to weight loss, it makes a huge difference. Best part is Mick and the kids are on my eating habits and their taste in things has changed too. We always have fresh fruit and veggies in the house, and surprisingly our food bill has gone down a lot.

Another thing I'm really excited about, is my Mom will be here tomorrow night :)!!!!! I cant wait to see her and my super cute nephew. My mom has been my other big supporter (so has my BFF Star, shes amazing) I text my mom after every WI on Fri right before my meeting starts. I have been giving her all my updates and stats every Fir, and she always text or calls me back with something encouraging to say. She is always there to listen, even when I called her crying after my first gain and my first big gain, and when I called crying cause I was out of the 200's :) she is the best!

I haven't seen my Mom in a year, almost a year to the day. So this reunion is going to be so cool, last time she saw me I was at my highest weight 260. Now I'm going to be so much smaller, I'm so excited to see her reaction. I haven't sent her pics or anything, so this is going to be fun.

This is my motto lately, and it is so true.....

Keep going :)

Stats
Starting weight: 255
Current weight: 197.8
Goal weight: 145
Total lost: 57.6

No comments:

Post a Comment