Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 1, 2013

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming......

That has been my motto lately!

In the last 3 months I have lost a total of 4 lbs. I have YoYoed like crazy.....Why? because I don't count points like I should, I'm haven't been tracking everything I eat, I did workout like I should be and well I have been just plain lazy. Not all the time but most of the time, enough to flip flop with these 4 lbs.

Last week at WI I lost 3.6 and was only 1 lb from my 80 lbs mark, I was determined to get there.......then the head cold hit :(

I couldn't run (I was way to stuffy) and all I wanted to do was sleep. I still had to teach dance, and my head was rocking every night. Needless to say I didn't move much. BUT just because I couldn't workout didn't mean I could use it as an excuse to eat what I wanted. So I watched my points, and did really good. I had a gain but it was only .4, not to bad.

I have also realized I'm so close to my goal weight, I'm at the point that even if I stick to my point and don't go over, if I don't workout I wont have a loss at all. I have to work out to lose. So today I got this cool new WW pilates toning DVD and toning ring. I'm super excited to add it to my running. I really need to start toning up. Summer is around the corner and I'm all ready looking at new Bathing suits :)

Now that I'm feeling better I'm in MODE!! I am going to get that 80 lbs next week for sure. I am challenging myself to get there. I'm almost to my goal weight and I'm so excited. I cant wait to see that number on the scale, I cant wait to hit goal and to make Life time. The only way to do it though is to just keep going, just keep pushing, just keep trying.......Like Dory in Finding Nemo said "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment