Blogger Layouts

Saturday, February 9, 2013

I can finally see it

Superbowl Sunday is always a fun day. Food, friends, food, football game, food, great time and did I mention the food?

This year was way different :), I got to go with my fam over to my BFF's house to watch the game with her fam too. Best part we both do WW and we decided the menu for the day. Yeah we had some not so great stuff but most of it was good for you stuff.

Wile we where there we took some pics. I'm in love with these pics. The main reason.....this is the first time I have seen my self in pics and thought "WOW I look skinny". I can finally see the weight loss and I feel GREAT!!

No I'm not a 49er fan (Buffalo baby) but I wore my friends jersey just for game day fun.

This was taken after I won my football square and won the 4th quarter of the game. $400.00, the biggest jackpot of the day :)

It was a 49er game after all so I had to do it....Kapernicking!!

I love these pics, what an uplifting, inspiring moment for me. I have been yoyo-ing for the last few months and it was really getting to me, but these pics....MAN, I'm re-motivated. I will get to my goal weight and soon, cause if I can look this skinny and good now man just wait till I hit goal. I'm going to be HOT!! Hehehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment