Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Goal Prizes

When I started WW, I set 2 goals right away. One was when I got out of the 200's and the other was when I weighed less then Mick. I hit both of those goals, but what I wanted for my prizes was a bit pricey :/

Well thanks to $10 I spent on a football square I played, and the awesome Superbowl......I won $400 and finally had money to play with :).

Yesterday I went out to these new outlets by my house and finally got my prizes. I'm going to have to post pics later but my prizes where

Out of the 200's = Coach purse
Weigh less then mick = Coach sunglasses

I LOVE THEM!!! and I cant stop looking at them, I feel amazing when I wear my glasses. They are amazing anchors and I love having something to hold to remind myself of my accomplishment's. It really gave me a push to keep going. I have come so far there is no turning back now I'm to close to goal.

As of last Fri I weighed 176.8 (down 78.2 lbs) :)
I'm 31.8 lbs from my Goal weight.

Now......what will my goal prize be?

No comments:

Post a Comment