Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Its been 2 months OMG!!

Man has time just flew by me. I cant believe its 2013 all ready and its been 2 months since I posted on here. Anyways my play is done :( its bitter sweet. I'm glad to have my nights home again but sad its all done cause it was SO MUCH fun. There is always another show.

Right now I'm not doing a show because I'm teaching Dance every night :). I'm so excited for this amazing opportunity to be teaching dance and am socking it up like crazy. Sorry cant and don't want to go in to much detail about it online, but if you like you can leave me your e-mail or a comment (if I have your e-mail) and Ill go in to more detail in privet.

Besides that my WW life is going.......slow and bouncing but going. Since my last post I have gained 2 lbs. Not to bad for going threw Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Now I'm ready to be all in and reach my goal weight.......Soon. I know I will be there before summer :)

My running is going really good. 2 weeks after my last post I ran 10 miles, then kinda fell off my running program (due to the show). I'm back now and can run 3 miles in about 27 min. I'm getting faster and stronger every time. Also on Monday I ran 13.12 miles!! I had to do it. Sunday I went out running with a friend and left so good, when I woke up Monday I knew I wanted to run 3 miles, but once I started I got it in my head that I needed to know I could run a half marathon before the Tinkerbell Half. So I went for it and I did it.

I ran a half marathon in 2 hours and 25min. It felt amazing and now, getting ready to leave for Disneyland in 2 weeks, I feel really good about completing the Tinkerbell Half Marathon on the 20th. I cant WAIT TO GO!!

After all that Here is a bunch of pics, just to show you all what I have been up to :)

Singing with a few cast members at a Newark City luncheon
 
Getting ready for a show
Playing Caroline, with my "stage fam"
One of my good friends Nicole (she was amazing in the show)
My Head shot that I just love
 My friend/partner in crime Christi (best stage manager ever)
One of my fave dance classes
Now that the show is over, I cut bangs and went Red :)
My 13.12 mile run
Me and Sky with our new xmas PJ's
 
My awesome hubby and I being super cool
 
Hope you have an awesome NEW YEAR. Make the most out of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment