Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother Nature

sometimes is not very nice.

*****WARNING****
this post is going to probably be TMI (to much info) but it is whats going on with me that every women has to deal with :)

SO all last week I just felt, for lack of a better word.....Crappy! I was tired, had no desire to do anything, and felt hungry ALL the time. I didn't have any motivation to work out so.....I didn't. I stayed with in my DP and WP for the first few days, then I was eating more hear the there (not totally overboard but not OP). I knew I was going to have a gain and I just didn't feel right and I just didn't care. So I went to WI and had a 3.8 lb gain. Not surprising considering it was that TOM, and I ate a very high salt dinner the night before. That gain SUCKED!!! I could have done so much to stop it, I could have pushed myself out of the funk I was in, but I didn't. I let me self get consumed. The gain so much didn't bother me, it was how I felt that was really getting to me.

So its been a whole week since (WI tomorrow) and I still didn't do everything I should have this week. I didn't really work out, but I did track. I got all my GHG in and did do lost of walk around over the weekend at Great America. Hopefully the scale will be a little nice to me tomorrow, but if not, I have no one to blame but myself.

It is so hard to do what your supposed to all the time every time. Then when something comes up and makes you feel crappy its really hard to pull out of it, and sometimes you just don't want to. All I can say to that is sometimes a brake is good. Its felt good not worrying so much, and being so "on top of it all"......NOW I'm ready to be back on track. I'm still counting my DP and tomorrow my new week starts. I worked out today and I have dance tonight. Tomorrow I'm working out again and going running sat. Tomorrow starts a new week and a chance to get out of my funk and push through it. I'm so close to my first goal of being out of the 200's and I feel refocused.

I WILL GET THERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment