Blogger Layouts

Monday, May 14, 2012

I DID IT!!!!

I got my 50 lb ring!!! I lost 2.2 on Fri. I need to take a pic of my ring to show you, but trust me its pretty cool. I'm so excited 50 lbs is the most I have ever lost. Now I'm going to go way past that, I feel so empowered and really ready to finally get rid of this weight. The smallest I can remember weighing was when I met my cute hubby Mick. I weighed 185 lbs then (that was back when I was 18 and in 1999) yeah I'm dating myself here for those who don't know hehe.

Anyways I don't remember being any smaller then that, I never really paid attention till then. Now that weight seems so in reach and I'm excited/scared to go lower then that. I think the last time I was at my goal weight (145) I was like 12 years old. Its crazy but feels so achievable now, not just a far off dream. Its really starting to sink in that I can do this.

Like I said, I have lost 50 lbs before so this felt like "OK I did it again", but now its going in to uncharted territory and it feels do-able, but I really am kinda scared. I guess it just because I don't know what to expect from myself. I still haven't taken pics of me out anywhere. I'm saving that for when my Mom comes in June. Also we are going to Disneyland in July and I want to get a family pic again, in the same spot as our first trip to see the difference. I can see changes in the mirror which is nice and I can definitely see it when I work out, or just do something physical.

All I can do is take it one step at a time, it might be a slow crawl but I will get there soon enough, I just have to keep going.

Stats:
Staring weight: 255
Current weight: 204.4
Goal weight: 145
Total loss: 50.6 lbs!!

m

2 comments:

  1. CHRISTAL!!! That's so AWESOME!! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!!!! Its nice to know I got support :)

    ReplyDelete