Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Struggle's

aaaahhhhh that horrible word we never want to say about anything, but truth is no matter how long or how much you love something eventually you will struggle with it.

Mine right now (if you can believe it) is running. I love running I really do, but lately the excuses of why I "cant" or "don't have time" to go are, coming easier and easier. I also have been slacking in my tracking, I just haven't been as on top as I should be. I'm doing good weight wise, I'm having small losses BUT I could be doing much better......and I know it!

Summer is right on top of us and I really want to be at my first big goal of being out of the 200's. As of today I'm 9.8lbs from that. I haven't been under 200lbs since before we decided to have Sky and that was 7 years ago!!!!!! On a cool NSV (non scale victory) I found a box of old cloths from that time and some of it fits me now :) and some I will be in too soon :D. I love when stuff like that happens.

OK back to struggles........how do you pull your self out of it? How do you just push threw it? How do you find the strength to remind yourself your worth all the sweat and tears that goes in to it?

Those questions are the answers, even though at times I don't believe it, or believe in myself, the dark clouds do pass, but I have to Push through, Pull myself out, and let the tears and sweat come no matter how hard or long it takes. Its not easy and it never will be but I am worth it and I need to keep proving it everyday.

So my list of goals for the week:
1) Run at least 4 days this week
2) Track EVERYTHING I put in my mouth
3) Stay with in my DP and WP
4) Say at least one positive thing to myself everyday
5) Wake up and smile first thing before I even get out of bed.

I love my little quotes I get off Pintrest and this one just seems so fitting for this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment