Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 30, 2012

Halfway.....almost

So I'm pretty much to my halfway point and (after finding before pics) I decided to was time to take some new ones so I can look back and see how far I have come. So I'm doing one of the hardest things I can by posting some pics.

Why be so afraid right? I have come along way, but I do have to admit its a bit embarrassing to see these pics and  know that was me just 7 months ago.......CRAZY!

So..........


..........................................


.....................................................


.....................O yeah I'm making you wait...............................


.............................................................................

OK................................................ here...................................................


Christal Before at 255lbs in Sept 2011................................Christal Halfway point at 209lbs April 2012






WOW! yeah that's pretty much all I can say. Besides I went down from a size 20/22 to a 16 now, and looking at these pics I notice how little my head used to look compared to my body........you see it now don't you? Man I looked weired!!!! Ok so be honest what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment